Cloud-based Options and Sales Contract Management System. Sales and Design Center Automation.
What is HomeSalesOne?
Over the years, KS2 Technologies has built several custom solutions for homebuilders, helping each to automate and integrate Sales & Design Center solutions with their back office procurement systems. Through meeting the needs of each individual client, KS2 was able to apply their experience and expertise to develop a cloud-based Home Sales and Design Center CPQ solution to help you: HomeSalesOne (HS1).
Sell homes faster and maximize your profit margins with HomeSalesOne, the cloud-based home sales application fully-integrated into JD Edwards.
HomeSalesOne is the next generation home sales application that is fully-integrated into JD Edwards Homebuilder to improve your overall homebuilding process.
As you begin to build out your next home, HS1’s rules engine provides a total count of the lot, plan, decorative and structural options available in near real-time, helping you to eliminate error through locking onto required options based on your selections. Once you are done selecting your options, e-signature is enabled via DocuSign.
A cloud-based, mobile-ready experience that allows user access on-site and in your office.
User configurable rules-based engine for managing option inclusion and exclusion rules.
JD Edwards Integration
Integration with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder Management.
Sales contract configuration and contracting that integrates with JD Edwards in near real-time.
Fully integrated with DocuSign, allowing you to secure all contracts and documentation through e-signatures.
API DrivenAPI’s allow for integrating with other cloud and on-premise apps.
- Promotes an excellent buying experience through its easy-to-use, mobile-friendly design.
- Automates sales workflows.
- Reduces sales contract errors.
- Reduces option configuration errors through ensuring that the buyer’s selections are priced right and compatible.
- Mobile ready for tablet or kiosk.
How are your Sales and Design Center agents helped?
With an intuitive and user friendly interface, HomeSalesOne makes it easy for your agents to explore entire catalogs of floor plans quickly, then assess the pricing of “what if” scenario homes, choose from structural options, configure add-ons, and upgrade homes to their exact specifications.
Building the right home requires many decisions.
Along every step of your construction process, HomeSalesOne’s rules engine and back office integration will ensure that each selection choice is priced correctly and compatible with the rest of your selections. Easily filter through floor plans based on lot width and depth, desired square footage, location, and other descriptive features to dynamically guide your search.
Built on IBM Bluemix
IBM Bluemix is the leading platform to build, run, deploy and manage applications in the cloud. With HomeSalesOne architected on the Bluemix Cloud, you can be assured reliability, availability, and scalability in your daily operations, all supported by IBM.
Integration with the Bluemix Cloud:
- Enables you to integrate with enterprise systems of record.
- Uses an advanced SQL database to enlist both on-demand and relational methods to handle workloads.
- Uses Secure Gateway to enable secure integration with JD Edwards.
For years, KS2 Technologies has helped homebuilders and land developers solve IT problems and streamline operations. HomeSalesOne is the result of over 20 years of trusted and successful work in the homebuilding industry.
Beyond working to provide innovative solutions for countless industry homebuilders, KS2:
- Became a recognized Oracle Gold Partner for many successful JD Edwards implementations including: new installs, upgrades, and integration solutions.
- Designed and built Advanced Integration Manager (AIM), the industry standard for connecting EnterpriseOne to Hyphen Solution’s BuildPro and SupplyPro in real time, including EPOs.
- Is your trusted partner for building JD Edwards, cloud, and mobile solutions.